Browning & Hernandez
Providing personal attention, knowledgeable insight and proven experience to your personal injury claim
Browning & Hernandez’s experienced lawyers and legal staff focus on handling personal injury claims for plaintiffs in East Texas. These claims include the most common types of personal injuries, including:
Personal injury cases and wrongful death cases are unique in that they can involve anyone, from children to the elderly. We provide effective, confident legal representation to the full range of clients who have suffered harm due to the negligence or wrongful actions of another party.
Put our skills to work for you
Attorney Jim Browning has more than 22 years of experience and is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest industry marker of legal ability and ethical standing. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum as well as the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, meaning he has won cases for his clients with seven-figure verdict and settlement awards.
These awards have been achieved through first negotiation with the liable party and his or her insurance carrier, where most personal injury cases are resolved. But when a satisfactory settlement is not offered, our personal injury lawyers do not hesitate to take your case to trial to obtain for you the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
How we approach your case
In your free initial consultation, you meet with a lawyer to explain your injuries and the event that caused them. Then, once we examine the case details and determine liability, we may file suit if we think immediate legal action is your best bet. If not, we may discuss a deal with the other party to avoid tying up your time and your money in a lawsuit if it is not necessary.
If you hire us, you work with our pre-litigation team. We settle approximately 90 percent of our cases. For the remaining 10 percent where we think a courtroom trial provides the optimal path to secure the compensation you deserve, you work with our skilled litigation team.
For any route your case takes, we keep you informed on its progress and a knowledgeable member of our law firm answers your questions as they arise. And you can feel confident in the legal representation we provide — our years of experience and history of results prove our hard work consistently benefits our clients.
Resources built for effective client service
At Browning & Hernandez, we are committed to providing attentive personal service and a stress-free atmosphere for our clients. To support this commitment, we have developed advanced networking systems and technology customized to benefit our customers. These systems allow us to track up-to-the-minute updates on your case and progress as well as meet crucial deadlines and provide advanced notice to clients regarding any documents or actions we need from you.
We charge for all of our personal injury cases on a contingency-fee basis. This means that we prepare and handle your case thoroughly, but you only pay us attorney's fees and legal expenses if and when we collect a settlement or judgment for you. Your initial consultation is always free.
Serving personal injury clients in East Texas
The law firm of Browning & Hernandez represents injury victims throughout East Texas, including:
Contact Browning & Hernandez today
Our principal office is located in Dallas, Texas. We are in the office from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, but we are truly available 24 hours per day. At any time you are injured or a loved one suffers a wrongful death, you have a reliable resource at the Browning & Hernandez law firm. Call us at 972.638.8143 or contact us online today to schedule your free initial consultation to discuss your injury case.