Tyler & Longview Lawyers
Protecting your rights in numerous types of injury cases
The Tyler injury law firm of Browning & Hernandez handles many different types of injury cases, and the following practice areas are representative of our focus:
- Auto accidents. Every year millions of Americans suffer serious injuries and thousands die in auto accidents. When another party is at fault, you have the right to seek compensation for damages.
- Trucking accidents. The size and momentum of large trucks create a tremendous impact in a crash, and a passenger car’s framework is not built to withstand the force.
- Motorcycle collisions. Motorcyclists are the most vulnerable motorists on the road today because they have little to nothing to shield them in the event of an accident. Drivers often do not see them in time to avoid a collision.
- Boating accidents. Despite the vast desert areas in Texas, there are also numerous lakes, rivers and other waterways. Given the popularity of boating, boating accidents are relatively common.
- Commercial premises liability. If you suffer injury because of a dangerous property condition on commercial land, the owner may be liable for damages. Tyler injury law firms can protect your rights and advise you whether to take legal action.
- Slips and falls. The most common type of premises liability case is a slip and fall accident. Unsafe conditions, such as slippery floors, poorly lit parking lots or worn steps can lead to accidents.
- Falling objects. Falling objects are another hazard often involved in premises liability cases. Whether in a retail store on in a construction area, objects can fall and seriously injure people.
- Work-related injuries. To obtain fair compensation for injury, workers often rely on Longview injury law firms to sue employers in non-subscriber lawsuits.
- Third-party negligence injuries. Texas does not require employers to carry workers compensation, and injured employees often pursue third-party negligence claims.
- Construction accidents. Scaffolds, ladders, cranes and other heavy equipment make construction a high-risk industry for accident injuries.
Our Longview injury law firm takes cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe no fees unless we recover through verdict or settlement. Our fees are a percentage of the recovery. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your injury and the prospects of pursuing a case. Call us at 972.638.8143 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.